How to order
If you’re interested in purchasing a Sail Guitar, please contact me. We will agree on every detail of your future instrument.
First step is to book your place in my instrument construction list and you will receive a first estimate of delivery date (to be finetuned once all details are agreed).
To do this, for instruments in line with the basic specifications, a non-refundable advanced payment of 900 € is required.
In case of special cusomization (i.e. back and sides in brasilian rosewood) an extra price at order placement could be required.
The order freezes the selling price. The remaining amount is due before shipment.
Listed prices are not inclusive of VAT, shipping costs, shipping warranties or custom taxes of your country.
In case of dealers who wish to purchase without deposit, the price will be calculated at the time of shipping.
What you get
- Guitar or Bass according to Basic
Rigid MAGI Case
- Photographic book of the instrument construction
You are purchasing a handcrafted top quality instrument which is covered by a life warranty, limited to the first purchaser, on material or workmanship defects.
I know you will take great care of it.
Along with your instrument you will receive all the necessary instructions to keep it in perfect conditions for a long time.
Please be aware that the following issues are not covered by warranty:
- Normal wear (mechanics, saddles, strings, frets, finish)
- Damages due to misuse or exposure to extreme environmental conditions
- Problems generated by unauthorised modifications
In case of damage covered by warranty, you will be charged shipping costs to and from Sail Guitars laboratory for repair
Following accessories are available on request:
- G7th CAPO® Performance 3 (for acoustic guitar) or performance 2 (for classical guitar) customized «Sail Guitar» available in silver, satin black or gold
- Leather guitar strap Magrabò® customized «sail guitar»